Friday, February 15, 2013
“The first time I ever felt true emotions in Skyrim was during Blessings of Nature. On my way to the Sanctuary, I lost Maurice Jondrelle due to a dual dragon attack. I tried to resort to a previous save but failed. I continued and ended up being the cause of death for the pilgrims and the spriggans. I felt so guilty and evil I performed my first ritual; floating the pilgrims’ bodies down the river so they can be one with the tree forever.”
So… what else does the Mike Sussman have in his vault?
- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only BroTP?
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
- Any fandom you’re ashamed of being in?
Proposition 8 amended the California state Constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
The actors photographed here are all Power Rangers alumni, protesting that amendment—and showing the children who look up to them what it takes to be a hero in the modern world.
The image is powerful, the facts are simple: if you don’t stand for equality, you don’t stand with The Power Rangers.
They used Trini’s helmet. I can’t do this.
HI DAVID WE MEET AGAIN.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
I once dated a writer and
Writers are forgetful,
but they remember everything.
They forget appointments and anniversaries,
but remember what you wore,
how you smelled,
on your first date…
They remember every story you’ve ever told them -
but forget what you’ve just said.
They don’t remember to water the plants
or take out the trash,
but they don’t forget how
to make you laugh.
Writers are forgetful
the important things.